Festive Feasting Ticket
Taste of Christmas saw the return of the Festive Feasting Ticket, where you could enjoy a welcome glass of mulled wine plus an exclusive 2-course sit down dining extravaganza with wine. See below for the restaurant menu.
Mulled wine on arrival followed by…
Winter salad of san Daniele prosciutto, beautiful
mozzarella & zesty clementine
Multi-coloured carrot & avocado salad with crunchy
seeds & aged balsamic (v)
THE MAIN EVENT…
Slow-cooked shin of Cumbrian beef, oxtail potato cake, organic ale
sauce & kicking horseradish mustard
Rotolo of butternut squash & ricotta with sage butter,
peppery rocket, artichoke & Parmesan (v)
With a Festive Feasting Ticket, you received:
- Fast track entry to the event – skip the queues and arrive in style
- A welcome glass of mulled wine – get in the festive spirit!
- An exclusive two course sit-down dining experience with reserved seating and full waiter service
- Half a bottle of house wine
- A Taste Recipe Book (worth £10) – take a piece of Taste home with you
Plus access to all theatre sessions, tastings, demonstrations, masterclasses, Taste restaurants, the boutique food market, and a complimentary Event Guide.
Festive Feasting tickets cost £59 in advance or £65 on the door, with bolt-on and upgrade options also available.